To celebrate the wonders of autumn, we have a seasonal Wedgwood tea blend: Tea Moments Autumn Tea. Featured in the Wonderlust Peony Diamond Teacup & Saucer Set, the Autumn Tea is a rooibos tea blended with pumpkin, carrot flakes, caramel pieces, nougat, nutmeg and ginger.This blend is wonderfully warm and comforting. The combination of rooibos, a sweet gentle hint of caramel, and the baked cake quality from the nougat creates a rich taste epitomising the autumn season.
AUTUMN TEA RECIPE – PUMPKIN AND CARAMEL ROOIBOS LATTE
Pumpkin and caramel rooibos latte recipe
Ingredients (serves 4)
2 tea bags Wedgwood Pumpkin and Caramel tea
6 ¾ oz water
A teaspoon of honey (optional)
6 ¾ oz of oat milk or soy milk
1. First, prepare your concentrate by brewing the rooibos tea in boiling water for 10 minutes – this will make the blend nice and strong.
2. Remove the tea bags and stir in a teaspoon of honey.
3. For each latte, pour 1 ¾ oz of your concentrate into glass or mug.
4. Heat the oat/soy milk, preferably in an electronic milk frother or Aeroccino.
5. Finally, slowly pour the milk over the concentrate.
6. Dust it with a sprinkle of cinnamon and enjoy!
Shop Tea Moments Autumn Tea here.
For more articles like this, sign up to our mailing list where you will be the first to hear about our latest collections, gift ideas for all occasions, exclusive offers and expert tips from Wedgwood's designers and collaborators. Enter your email at the bottom of the page to subscribe to our newsletter.