It’s nearly Easter hunny bunnies! We absolutely love to celebrate Easter, mainly because it’s a great excuse to eat unlimited amounts of chocolate and we get to throw a party. We wanted to share our Easter 2023 egg-citement with you in the form of Easter décor ideas, brunch inspiration, bunny related recipes and some DIY Easter table decorations that will look fabulous with your Royal Albert tableware.
5 EGG-CELENT EASTER BRUNCH IDEAS
Somebunny loves you
Whatever your reasons for celebrating Easter this year, it’s an occasion to spend the day with your closest friends and family. We’re sure you probably have your own Easter traditions such as the annual Easter egg hunt or Easter Sunday dinner, but just in case you’re in need of a little inspiration, we have some ideas that will give an extra splash of fun to your celebrations this year.
- Easter egg decorating! DIY confetti or gold foil dipped Easter eggs - all you need is some undyed farm eggs, a small paintbrush, crafters glue and some gold foil or confetti. Paint the glue onto the part of the egg that you want to cover and simply sprinkle on the confetti or carefully place on strips of gold foil and leave to dry. These are super fun to make and will add an extra sparkle to your Easter table.
- A fabulous Easter centrepiece – using a teapot as a vase or a cake stand to display a floral Easter nest, create a playful and colourful floral centrepiece by mixing together your favourite spring flowers! We love tulips and tree peonies.
- Ready… set… bake! Amongst the Easter eggs and your traditional Easter Sunday recipes, why not set aside some time to bake some delicious Easter treats? We love this White Chocolate Easter Bark recipe from myrecipes. And of course, it wouldn’t be Easter without some adorable bunny cookies! This bunny sugar cookies recipe from Country Living is delish.
- Not your average Easter dinner – we want to shake things up this year by throwing an Easter brunch instead dinner. Brunch is much more casual and by inviting your guests over nice and early, it means you have the whole day to spend time together instead of just the evening.
- Tableware with flair – in keeping with your Easter pastel colour scheme, the Royal Albert Miranda Kerr Everyday Friendship collection is perfect for the occasion. Not only will this tableware range brighten up your table and make a beautiful canvas for your Easter bakes and creations, but it is also microwave and dishwasher safe - meaning that you can spend less time in the kitchen and more time with your friends and family.