- Designed by Wedgwood
- 22-carat gold banding
- Part of the Renaissance Red collection. Complete the set or mix and match with other Wedgwood collections for a unique look
- Carefully packaged in a Wedgwood Blue gift box
- Our Fine Bone China looks fantastic and provides superior strength
- Red is the main color of this item with stunning Gold banding for that extra special touch
- Featuring a beautiful neoclassical pattern
- Perfect to create a Traditional look in your home
- Set includes:
- Dinner plate (10.75") x 1
- Salad Plate (8in) x 1
- Bread & Butter Plate (6in) x 1
- Teacup (10oz) x 1
- Tea Saucer (6in) x 1
- Dishwasher safe - see Care Guide
Renaissance Red 5 Piece Set
Express yourself every day with the bold patterns and rich colours of Renaissance Red. Steeped in over 260 years of Wedgwood heritage, this collection adds bold crimsons and gold accents to your morning breakfast or casual dinners with its decadent gilding and expressive neoclassical motifs. Featuring Florentine accents and the unmistakable Wedgwood cameo shape, this collection has over 260 years of patterns that have inspired it. This 5 Piece Set includes a dinner plate (27cm), salad plate (20cm), side plate (15cm) and teacup and saucer, all expertly crafted from fine bone china to offer superior strength and elegant translucency.
- Product Article Number
- International Article Number
Selected items can be gift wrapped for $6. If gift wrapping is available, this will be shown as an option at the checkout.
A gift message can be added to this product at the checkout, free of charge.
Enjoy Free Ground Shipping on all orders over $99.
Ground Shipping cost is $15. Delivery times vary depending on destination and stock availability. Orders are usually delivered within 2-7 days after dispatch.
We accept all major debit and credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
Checkout quickly and securely using your Apple Pay account.
Spread your payments across 4 interest-free instalments with Klarna *CA resident loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Financing Law license. ''