Wedgwood.com member program
terms and conditions
Effective date: 29.8.2023
- Members undertake to keep their username and password confidential and are responsible for all actions taken using their username and password.
- In order for Wedgwood to serve members in the best possible way, members shall inform the program of any changes to their contact details. Members can update their contact information on their account page or by contacting customer service.
- Wedgwood.com membership is an individual membership and membership benefits can only be used by the member. Only the member himself/herself can make purchases associated with their membership. Purchases will only count towards the accumulated purchase total if the membership is recognised at the time of purchase, which occurs when the member is signed into their account if purchasing online when the purchase is made, or if the membership is verified when the purchase is made in-store. If the Wedgwood membership is not recognised at the time of purchase, the purchase will not be added to the accumulated purchase total retroactively.
- Members may resign from the Wedgwood.com member program by sending notice of termination by email to our customer service or by post to Fiskars UK Ltd. Wedgwood.com, Wedgwood Drive, Barlaston, Stoke-on-Trent, ST12 9ER, United Kingdom. The resignation shall be effective one (1) month from the receipt of the termination email or post. Upon termination, all member benefits, including all active offers, expire.
- Fiskars is entitled to terminate membership if a member has not used his/her member benefits within the preceding 36 months or if the member has infringed these Terms & Conditions.
- Fiskars shall have the right to terminate the Wedgwood.com member program and alter or amend these Terms & Conditions without providing separate personal notice to members. If these Terms & Conditions are changed, updated Terms & Conditions will be posted on Wedgwood’s websites one (1) month before the changes take effect. If you continue your membership after the changes have entered into force you are considered to have approved the changed Terms & Conditions.
- Fiskars strives to ensure that information offered through the service is correct, reliable and up-to-date, however the service is provided on “as-is” basis. Fiskars shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damage, such as delay, loss of revenue, goodwill, right of use or information, or for other financial loss, resulting from the use of the service and information contained therein, or by the discontinuation of the service.
- Unless otherwise required by applicable mandatory law, these Terms & Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England & Wales exclusive its choice-of-law rules and principles. If a dispute cannot be resolved through negotiation, the dispute will be resolved by the applicable courts in England, unless otherwise stated by applicable mandatory law of the member’s place of residence. We will try to resolve any disputes with you directly. If you and we cannot resolve a dispute using our internal complaint handling procedure, you may have other options. Please check with Citizens Advice https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/.
- The owner and controller of the Wedgwood.com member program is Fiskars UK Ltd. Wedgwood Drive, Barlaston, Stoke-on-Trent, ST12 9ER, United Kingdom. The programme has been established in accordance with, and is subject to, the laws of England and Wales.