Balmy evenings, longer days and blue skies are one of the many highlights of summer. Make the most of your summer by throwing unforgettable backyard parties for your family and friends, made easier with this step-by-step guide.
How to Throw the Perfect Outdoor Party in your Backyard
Step 1. Decorate the space
Take your backyard party to the next level by decorating your outdoor space. This can be as simple as filling your favorite vases with fresh blooms and seasonal flowers, and then upping the ambiance with a few lit candles:
Step 2. Set the outdoor dinner table
When setting your outdoor dining table, there are no rules to how you can style your setting. Let your imagination run wild and mix and match your favorite plate sizes and shapes, as well as patterns and colors for an eclectic tabletop.
- The beautiful simplicity of the Gio collection creates a perfect base layer for your table setting.
- Add accents of exotic color and pattern to your outdoor dinner table with Wonderlust plates.
- Put the finishing touches to your outdoor party setting with our beautiful collections of serveware and cutlery.
- If you’re throwing an outdoor afternoon tea party, then a mix of patterned teacups and saucers, a colorful teapot and a beautiful cake stand are a must have for that added touch of elegance.
Step 3. Pick a seasonal menu
Step 4. Serve delicious summer drinks
Elevate your outdoor backyard party’s drinks menu by serving your favorite cocktails, wines and spirits in stunning crystal glassware.
- Red wine and white wine crystal glasses crafted specifically for the enjoyment of wine are designed to heighten the aroma and enhance the taste of your favorite drink.
- Whether you enjoy your spirit neat, on the rocks, or with a mixer, elevate the experience with a beautifully weighted crystal tumbler.
- Put the finishing touches to your cocktail recipes with a stunning Hi Ball glass, the perfect shape for iced cocktails.