Easter is a great time to get together with family and friends over delicious food and drinks, so to make your Easter that little extra special, we’ve created some tips on how to create a unique and colourful Easter table this year.Need some inspiration on Easter table setting ideas and how to construct an Easter tablescape that shows off your style? Follow these five simple steps for the perfect Easter party.
Easter Table Setting Ideas for 2023
Step 1: Choose a beautiful Easter table colour scheme
Step 2: Find a wow-worthy Easter table centrepiece
Fresh flowers are a simple yet effective way to brighten up your Easter table decor. Vases create a fantastic focal point for your Easter table setting. Fill your favourite vase with fresh cut spring flowers to add a wow-worthy Easter table centrepiece.
- Adding the unique texture and colours of Jasperware to your Easter table will create a unique and easy Easter table centrepiece. Bring a miniature piece of the outside world into your home with Jasper Folia Mini Pots.
- A Jasper Folia vase filled with freshly cut spring flowers will instantly transform any afternoon tea moment into a celebration of the new season - all you’ll have to do is make the tea and provide the cakes.
Step 3: Mix and match your Easter table decor
When it comes to creating a truly unique Easter table, code-mixing your favourite patterns will make your table setting stand out.
- A great place to start is with a base layer of crisp white fine bone china. The Gio collection offers a beautiful blank canvas for your lush spring salads and perfectly baked sweet treats to shine.
- Mix with a pop of colour from the Wonderlust collection and as a final touch add in pieces from the Folia collection and you’ll have an Easter tablescape that is an eclectic mix of texture and contrasting colour.
- Inject a burst of colour and a delightful Easter touch by including colourful eggs, painted eggs, chocolate bunnies, and Easter eggs in your table decor.
Step 4: Lay your Easter table
Lay each place setting for your Easter gathering with your chosen tableware and teaware pieces, and put serveware pieces in the middle where guests can easily reach and help themselves.
Add extra details to your dining table with accents like egg cups, a spring-inspired table runner, colourful teacups, serving dishes, plus napkin rings around colourful napkins.
Step 5: Add those stylish finishing touches
What foods are typically eaten on Easter?Easter is a great time to share delicious dishes with family and friends. Here are a few popular foods you can serve this Easter.
Get those tastebuds brimming with anticipation with these simple Easter starters:
- Cauliflower fritters with herby dipping sauce
- Spring salad
- Pea and mint soup
Wow your Easter guests with a delicious main course, such as
- Roast lamb with all the trimmings
- Honey-glazed ham
- Leek and artichoke pie
Add the finishing touches to your Easter meal with one of these sweet desserts:
- Baby chick cupcakes
- Carrot cake
- Easter egg cheesecake
Explore how people celebrate Easter around the world with the Art of Entertaining at Easter.
Alternatively, shop our beautiful range of teaware, serveware and loose leaf teas.