The exquisite Blue Pierced Vase is formed in the shape of a "Bonbori" or Japanese paper lantern used to celebrate the Japanese Doll Festival. The smooth duck egg blue surface is generously scattered with delicate hand applied white ceramic Chrysanthemums, Hitomi's favorite flower, in a variety of sizes and intricate designs. Some of these bas relief flowers incorporate pierced elements in their petals allowing light to show through as with a night lantern. Hitomi's Japanese title for this piece is "Touka" meaning flower being seen through or transparent flowers.
Prestige items cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions.
- Designed by Wedgwood
- Part of the Wedgwood by Hitomi Hosono collection. Complete the set or mix and match with other Wedgwood collections for a unique look
- Our Jasperware looks fantastic and provides superior strength
- Blue is the main colour of this item
- Featuring a beautiful Artisan, Ornamental, Natural pattern
- Perfect to create a Luxurious, Romantic look in your home
- This piece is part of a Limited Edition run – only available while stocks last
- Lovingly packaged in a beautiful Wedgwood presentation box
- Made in England by our expert craftsmen
- Product Article Number
- International Article Number
- 6.3 in
- 11.9 in
Server connection error happened