The graceful Yellow Daisy Bowl is shallow, forming a wide-open welcoming shape in pastel yellow crafted by Hitomi to allow the cascades of hand-applied white bas relief daisies to run freely and as she describes it, "inhabit and chat to each other travelling in a group or being like a Milky Way in the sky or a sunny flower field." She chose the Daisy from the Wedgwood archives attracted to its tiny yet perfect shape with even petals radiating from its small center. Hitomi finds the Daisy has a cheerfulness about it and the potential to be applied in groups and clusters makes it a defining, exquisitely detailed theme for several pieces within the collection. Her Japanese title for the Yellow Daisy Bowl is "Haruka" meaning place with sunlight, warmth and flowers which exactly defines this beautiful bowl.
Prestige items cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions.
- Designed by Wedgwood
- Part of the Wedgwood by Hitomi Hosono collection. Complete the set or mix and match with other Wedgwood collections for a unique look
- Our Jasperware looks fantastic and provides superior strength
- Yellow is the main colour of this item
- Featuring a beautiful Artisan, Ornamental, Natural pattern
- Perfect to create a Luxurious, Romantic look in your home
- This piece is part of a Limited Edition run – only available while stocks last
- Lovingly packaged in a beautiful Wedgwood presentation box
- Made in England by our expert craftsmen
- Product Article Number
- International Article Number
- 11.4 in
- 4.6 in
Server connection error happened