Parkland Accent Plate, West Wycombe
Reflecting on Wedgwood's incredible 260 years of outstanding designs, Parkland is an elegant collection inspired by England's beautiful stately homes and the characteristics of Palladian architecture. Designed to enhance any dining experience, Parkland features radiating stripes in ivory and taupe using the symmetry, classical lines and sophisticated colors of neoclassical interior architectural styling. Made in England at the Wedgwood factory in Barlaston, this collection is crafted in Wedgwood"s sophisticated fine bone china. Shake up your traditional place setting with this West Wycombe Accent Plate. Adding extra beauty to the table, it's perfect for appetizers, desserts or buffet tables.
The gardens of West Wycombe were largely laid out between 1739 and 1972 by Sir Francis Dashwood. Architecturally inspired by the villas of the Veneto constructed during the late-renaissance period, the West Wycombe house was remodeled in the late 18th century by John Donowell.
- Designed by Wedgwood
- Part of the Parkland collection. Complete the set or mix and match with other Wedgwood collections for a unique look
- Our Fine Bone China looks fantastic and provides superior strength
- White is the main colour of this item
- Featuring a beautiful Expressive, Striped pattern
- Perfect to create a Contemporary and Modern, Cultural, Traditional look in your home
- Made in England by our expert craftsmen
- Dishwasher & Microwave safe
- Product Article Number
- International Article Number
- 9 in
- 1.9 in
Server connection error happened