Parkland Accent Plate, Barlaston Hall
Reflecting on Wedgwood's incredible 260 years of outstanding designs, Parkland is an elegant collection inspired by England's beautiful stately homes and the characteristics of Palladian architecture. Designed to enhance any dining experience, Parkland features radiating stripes in ivory and taupe using the symmetry, classical lines and sophisticated colors of neoclassical interior architectural styling. Made in England at the Wedgwood factory in Barlaston, this collection is crafted in Wedgwood"s sophisticated fine bone china. Shake up your traditional place setting with this Barlaston Hall Accent Plate. Adding extra beauty to the table, it's perfect for appetizers, desserts or buffet tables.
The iconic English estate, Barlaston Hall, was built in 1756 for Thomas Mills, an attorney from Leek. Designed by architect Sir Robert Taylor, it"s located in the village of Barlaston in Staffordshire, on a ridge overlooking the valley of the River Trent to the west, just south of Stoke-on-Trent (home of Wedgwood).
- Designed by Wedgwood
- Part of the Parkland collection. Complete the set or mix and match with other Wedgwood collections for a unique look
- Our Fine Bone China looks fantastic and provides superior strength
- White is the main colour of this item
- Featuring a beautiful Expressive, Striped pattern
- Perfect to create a Contemporary and Modern, Cultural, Traditional look in your home
- Made in England by our expert craftsmen
- Dishwasher & Microwave safe
- Product Article Number
- International Article Number
- 9 in
- 1.9 in
Server connection error happened