- Designed by Wedgwood
- Part of the Renaissance Red collection. Complete the set or mix and match with other Wedgwood collections for a unique look
- Our Fine Bone China looks fantastic and provides superior strength
- Red is the main colour of this item with stunning Gold banding for that extra special touch
- Featuring a beautiful neoclassical pattern
- Perfect to create a Traditional look in your home
- Dishwasher safe
Renaissance Red Teapot
Packed full of Wedgwood heritage, this Renaissance Red teapot is inspired by over 260 years of contemporary shapes and styles. The famous Wedgwood cameo decorates the fine bone china body, with a deep crimson and delightfully decadent gold accents highlighting the classic shape. A neoclassical laurel border and gold banding complete the indulgent look, adding a touch of sophistication to your tea story. Complete the set with a creamer and sugar pot to make this teapot the centrepiece of your teatime, whether you’re going for the complete Renaissance Red look or mixing and matching with other items.
- Product Article Number
- International Article Number
- 14.1 cm
- 25 cm
- 12.2 cm
- 750 g
- 1104 ml
Enjoy Free Standard Delivery on orders over 250€.
Standard Delivery cost is 50€. Delivery times vary depending on destination and stock availability. Orders are usually delivered within 5-9 days after dispatch.