- Designed by Vera Wang
- Part of the Vera Wang Lace Gold collection. Complete the set or mix and match with other Wedgwood collections for a unique look
- Our Fine Bone China looks fantastic and provides superior strength
- Gold is the main colour of this item with stunning Gold banding for that extra special touch
- Featuring a beautiful Bridal pattern
- Perfect to create a Romantic look in your home
- Dishwasher safe
Vera Wang Lace Gold Teacup & Saucer
Inspired by the brightly hued corsages from renowned New York designer Vera Wang's bridal collection, the Lace Collection is characterized by understated elegance. Decorated with a refined pattern that weaves together a unique combination of tailored lace bands and delicate florals; bringing a touch of golden opulence to any dining occasion.
- Product Article Number
- International Article Number
- 14.1 cm
- 14.1 cm
- 6.4 cm
- 312 g
- 210 ml
A New York native, Vera fully understands women who embrace fashion and the arts. At just 23, Vera became the youngest ever fashion editor and stylist of Vogue magazine where she remained for 16 years, before taking on the role of design director at Ralph Lauren.
In 1990, Vera Wang opened her first flagship store on the prestigious Madison Avenue, introducing her unique fashion to the bridal industry with trendsetting designs and intricate detailing. Since then, she has expanded her collections to include ready-to-wear, footwear, eyewear, fragrance, flowers, tableware and crystal, silver gifts, bedding, fine papers and books, winning many awards and plaudits along the way.
Vera Wang began her collaboration with Wedgwood in 2002, starting a long and fruitful partnership that has included beautifully designed tableware, drinkware, home decor and gifts for the modern home.
Enjoy Free Standard Delivery on orders over 175€.
Standard Delivery cost is 10€. Delivery times vary depending on destination and stock availability. Orders are usually delivered within 2-3 days after dispatch.