- Designed by Vera Wang
- Part of the Vera Wang Infinity collection. Complete the set or mix and match with other Wedgwood collections for a unique look
- Silver-plated for a beautiful lustre and added durability
- Silver is the main colour of this item
- Featuring a beautiful Bridal pattern
- Perfect to create a Romantic look in your home
- Lovingly packaged in a beautiful Wedgwood presentation box
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth
Vera Wang Infinity Toasting Flute, Set of 2
Vera Wang Infinity represents eternal love. The braided, loop-knotted rope symbol, free of beginning or end, appears in raised detail throughout the collection as a reminder of love's endurance. The perfect gift for newlyweds, this set of Infinity Toasting champagne flutes will turn memories into mementos highlighted with the clarity of silver plate and glass.
- Product Article Number
- International Article Number
- 930 g
A New York native, Vera fully understands women who embrace fashion and the arts. At just 23, Vera became the youngest ever fashion editor and stylist of Vogue magazine where she remained for 16 years, before taking on the role of design director at Ralph Lauren.
In 1990, Vera Wang opened her first flagship store on the prestigious Madison Avenue, introducing her unique fashion to the bridal industry with trendsetting designs and intricate detailing. Since then, she has expanded her collections to include ready-to-wear, footwear, eyewear, fragrance, flowers, tableware and crystal, silver gifts, bedding, fine papers and books, winning many awards and plaudits along the way.
Vera Wang began her collaboration with Wedgwood in 2002, starting a long and fruitful partnership that has included beautifully designed tableware, drinkware, home decor and gifts for the modern home.
Enjoy Free Standard Delivery on orders over 175€.
Standard Delivery cost is 10€. Delivery times vary depending on destination and stock availability. Orders are usually delivered within 5-7 days after dispatch.