- Designed by Wedgwood
- Part of the Cuckoo collection. Complete the set or mix and match with other Wedgwood collections for a unique look
- Our Fine Bone China looks fantastic and provides superior strength
- Blue is the main colour of this item with stunning Gold banding for that extra special touch
- Featuring a beautiful Floral, Natural pattern
- Perfect to create a Romantic look in your home
- Lovingly packaged in a beautiful Wedgwood presentation box
- Dishwasher safe
A beautiful teapot to hold and serve that wonderful elixir of daily life, tea. Crafted from silky white fine bone china and finished in 22-carat gold, this Cuckoo Teapot heightens any teatime occasion with pastel blues and vibrant Chinese flower motifs. Inspired by 19th century patterns from our archives, this classic piece is lent a contemporary edge to really enhance your teaware collection.
- Product Article Number
- International Article Number
- 14.3 cm
- 25 cm
- 12.9 cm
- 915 g
- 1060 ml
Enjoy Free Standard Delivery on all orders £75.
Standard Delivery cost is £3.95. Delivery times vary depending on destination and stock availability. Orders are usually delivered within 1 after dispatch.
Don't worry, we've got you covered with 50% off a like-for-like replacement with our Replacement Discount Promise within 12 months of the date of purchase. Make sure you subscribe to our email newsletter to be covered.
Other customers also viewed
Iittala Graphics is a collection of unique visual expressions from various designers. The series empowers each designer’s creative freedom on a mug as an essential object that is an important part of our daily life. The diversity of the visual expressions provides an exciting variation that allows you to make a personal choice for daily moments, either shared or alone.