- Designed by Wedgwood
- Part of the Wonderlust collection. Complete the set or mix and match with other Wedgwood collections for a unique look
- Our Fine Bone China looks fantastic and provides superior strength
- Blue is the main colour of this item with stunning Gold banding for that extra special touch
- Featuring a beautiful Ornamental, Expressive pattern
- Perfect to create a Eclectic, Cultural look in your home
- Hand wash only
Benefit Bar Title
Wonderlust Blue Pagoda 2 Tier Cake Stand
Designed to complement the current range of tea ware, the Wonderlust Blue Pagoda 2-Tier Cake Stand is beautifully crafted from Wedgwood fine bone china, featuring two sizes of plates, one white based the other blue, both decorated with the distinctive pagoda pattern and united by a gilded post with contemporary round handle. Pagodas were originally designed to house and protect relics and sacred writings in India although their design spread across Asia with the increased following of Buddhism, reaching Japan in the 6th Century. The charming Wonderlust Blue Pagoda pattern also features a typical Japanese Acer garden, a delicate plant considered a symbol of peace, serenity and harmony. Presented in a signature blue Wedgwood box, this cake stand makes a wonderful gift and a striking centrepiece to enjoy that most traditional of English pastimes, teatime with cakes and sandwiches.
- Product Article Number
- International Article Number
- 0 g
Some of our this month's favourite products you might also like.