- Designed by Vera Wang
- Part of the Vera Wang Gifts and Accessories collection. Complete the set or mix and match with other Wedgwood collections for a unique look
- Our Crystal looks fantastic and provides superior clarity
- Silver is the main colour of this item
- Featuring a beautiful Bridal pattern
- Perfect to create a Romantic look in your home
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth
Benefit Bar Title
Vera Wang Grosgrain Toasting Flute, Set of 2
Vera Wang's beautiful collection of gifts and accessories are the perfect addition to any home.
- Product Article Number
- International Article Number
- 830 g
A New York native, Vera fully understands women who embrace fashion and the arts. At just 23, Vera became the youngest ever fashion editor and stylist of Vogue magazine where she remained for 16 years, before taking on the role of design director at Ralph Lauren.
In 1990, Vera Wang opened her first flagship store on the prestigious Madison Avenue, introducing her unique fashion to the bridal industry with trendsetting designs and intricate detailing. Since then, she has expanded her collections to include ready-to-wear, footwear, eyewear, fragrance, flowers, tableware and crystal, silver gifts, bedding, fine papers and books, winning many awards and plaudits along the way.
Vera Wang began her collaboration with Wedgwood in 2002, starting a long and fruitful partnership that has included beautifully designed tableware, drinkware, home decor and gifts for the modern home.
Enjoy Free Standard Delivery on orders over £75.
Standard Delivery cost is £3.95. Delivery times vary depending on destination and stock availability. Orders are usually delivered within 2-3 days after dispatch.
Don't worry, we've got you covered with 50% off a like-for-like replacement with our Replacement Discount Promise within 12 months of the date of purchase. Make sure you subscribe to our email newsletter to be covered.