- Designed by Wedgwood
- Part of the Cuckoo collection. Complete the set or mix and match with other Wedgwood collections for a unique look
- Our Fine Bone China looks fantastic and provides superior strength
- Blue is the main colour of this item with stunning Gold banding for that extra special touch
- Featuring a beautiful Floral, Natural pattern
- Perfect to create a Romantic look in your home
- Lovingly packaged in a beautiful Wedgwood presentation box
- Dishwasher safe
A beautiful teapot to hold and serve that wonderful elixir of daily life, tea. Crafted from silky white fine bone china and finished in 22-carat gold, this Cuckoo Teapot heightens any teatime occasion with pastel blues and vibrant Chinese flower motifs. Inspired by 19th century patterns from our archives, this classic piece is lent a contemporary edge to really enhance your teaware collection.
- Product Article Number
- International Article Number
- 14.3 cm
- 25 cm
- 12.9 cm
- 915 g
- 1060 ml
Enjoy Free Standard Delivery on all orders £75.
Standard Delivery cost is £3.95. Delivery times vary depending on destination and stock availability. Orders are usually delivered within 1 after dispatch.
Don't worry, we've got you covered with 50% off a like-for-like replacement with our Replacement Discount Promise within 12 months of the date of purchase. Make sure you subscribe to our email newsletter to be covered.