- Designed by Royal Albert
- Part of the 100 Years of Royal Albert collection. Complete the set or mix and match with other collections for a unique look
- Our Fine Bone China looks fantastic and provides superior strength
- Mixed colour with stunning Gold banding for that extra special touch
- Featuring a beautiful Mixed pattern
- Perfect to create a Eclectic, Romantic look in your home
- Lovingly packaged in a beautiful presentation box
- Hand wash only
Royal Albert 100 Years of Royal Albert 10 Piece Set (1950-1990)
Create a vintage tea-party dream in authentic charm with the 100 Years of Royal Albert 10 Piece Set (1950-1990), a stunning modern-day nostalgia wrapped up in romance and showcased in a delightful set of five teacups and their matching saucers. Taking inspiration from this company's impressive archive of bold patterns and array of colour, all of these teacups display a unique design from their chosen decade; decadent blue harebells and golden roses sit with the pinky rose chintz of the 1980's and the elegant but striking yellow hue of an English country garden bouquet. A delicate teacup with a traditional curved saucer, the 22-carat gold gilding and graceful handle are the perfect finishing touches to this teaset that will create the centre-piece for your afternoon of fun and frivolity with friends. A bold and enticing hatbox is the magnificent finish to these items that can easily be mixed and matched to your heart's content.
- Product Article Number
- International Article Number
- 2260 g
- 180 ml
Enjoy Free Standard Delivery on orders over £75.
Standard Delivery cost is £3.95. Delivery times vary depending on destination and stock availability. Orders are usually delivered within 2-3 days after dispatch.
Don't worry, we've got you covered with 50% off a like-for-like replacement with our Replacement Discount Promise within 12 months of the date of purchase. Make sure you subscribe to our email newsletter to be covered.