- Designed by Wedgwood
- Part of the Ornamental Queen's Ware collection. Complete the set or mix and match with other Wedgwood collections for a unique look
- Part of the Queen's Ware family, first created in 1765
- White is the main colour of this item
- Featuring a beautiful Ornamental pattern
- Perfect to create a Luxurious look in your home
- Made in England by our expert craftsmen
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth
Benefit Bar Title
Queen's Ware is one of the greatest creations of Josiah Wedgwood and is a fine example of his supreme potting skills. The cut out areas are achieved by piercing the clay when the moulded piece has dried to leather hardness.
In 1766 Queen Charlotte was delighted to receive a Cream Ware Teaset, following this Josiah was awarded the honour of 'Potter to Her Majesty' and Cream Ware was renamed Queen's Ware.
The Wedgwood Prestige Collection is the jewel in the Wedgwood crown, representing over 250 years of the finest English craftmanship. Each piece is a unique work of art, handcrafted by a select few artisans, many of whom have spent decades perfecting their craft. Made using materials and techniques that Josiah Wedgwood himself perfected, the pieces create a beautiful link to the past. The Wedgwood Prestige Collection incorporates both traditional and contemporary designs, offering magnificent and timeless focal points within the finest homes.
- Product Article Number
- International Article Number
- 24 cm
- 23 cm
- 1680 g