Welcome to Mum is the world – Mothers Day Gift Guide 2021
Mother’s Day gifts for the Mum who loves to relax with a nice cup of tea
Whether it’s a quick five minutes to herself, or a catchup with family and friends over a full teapot, tea brings people together.
- Heighten her solo tea moment with a Tea For One set, perfect for a self-indulgent five minute break.
- If your Mum enjoys discovering new flavours and aromas, our herbal tea blends will make a wonderfully tasty Mother’s Day present.
- And for the Mum that loves to see the fruits of her labour, a glass teapot will show off the intricate colours of the tea blends as they steep.
Gift ideas for a Mum who loves tea
Gifts ideas for the Mum who knows how to let her hair down
If you’re looking for Mother’s Day gifts ideas for a Mum who doesn’t need an excuse to pop the champagne, then our stunning range of beautifully designed crystalware is a must.
- Say it with bubbles with a set of champagne flutes, expertly designed to make the most of bubbly toasts.
- For the Mum who prefers a cocktail in her hand, then tumblers and hiball glasses make an excellent Mother’s Day present.
- Or if your Mum is more of a wine connoisseur, a set of red wine glasses or white wine glasses will enhance her favourite bottle of Rioja, Malbec or Chardonnay.
Gift ideas for a Mum who enjoys bubbles and sparkle
Mother’s Day presents for the Mum who is proud of her home décor
- Add a relaxing drop of nature with the Folia collection, inspired by organic lines and expertly crafted from silky white fine bone china.
- Frame family memories with photo frames from our travel inspired and boldly colourful Wonderlust collection or add a lustre with Vera Wang silver-plated photo frames.
- Or for a Mother’s Day present that is as unique as your Mum is, give her a Burlington Pot. These plant pots are made by layering different coloured Jasper on top of each other, meaning no two pots are exactly the same.