Balmy evenings, longer days and blue skies are one of the many highlights of summer. Make the most of your summer by throwing unforgettable garden parties for your family and friends, made easier with this step-by-step guide.
How to Throw the Perfect Outdoor Party in your Garden
Step 1. Decorate the space
Take your garden party to the next level by decorating your outdoor space. This can be as simple as filling your favourite vases with fresh blooms and seasonal flowers, and then upping the ambience with a few lit candles:
- The Magnolia Blossom and Folia vases are perfect for displaying fresh-cut flowers in your outdoor party décor. Mix different shapes and sizes to add interesting depth to your flowery décor.
- Use a mixture of filled candles, votives and tealight holders to add an indulgent, natural glow to your garden party décor.
Step 2. Set the outdoor dinner table
When setting your outdoor dining table, there are no rules to how you can style your setting. Let your imagination run wild and mix and match your favourite plate sizes and shapes, as well as patterns and colours for an eclectic tabletop.
- The beautiful simplicity of the Gio collection creates a perfect base layer for your table setting.
- Add accents of exotic colour and pattern to your outdoor dinner table with Wonderlust plates.
- Put the finishing touches to your outdoor party setting with our beautiful collections of serveware and cutlery.
- If you’re throwing an outdoor afternoon tea party, then a mix of patterned teacups and saucers, a colourful teapot and a beautiful cake stand are a must have for that added touch of elegance.
Step 3. Pick a seasonal menu
Step 4. Serve delicious summer drinks
Elevate your outdoor garden party’s drinks menu by serving your favourite cocktails, wines and spirits in stunning crystal glassware.
- Red wine and white wine crystal glasses crafted specifically for the enjoyment of wine are designed to heighten the aroma and enhance the taste of your favourite drink.
- Whether you enjoy your spirit neat, on the rocks, or with a mixer, elevate the experience with a beautifully weighted crystal tumbler.
- Put the finishing touches to your cocktail recipes with a stunning Hi Ball glass, the perfect shape for iced cocktails.