- Designed by Jasper Conran
- Part of the Jasper Conran White collection. Complete the set or mix and match with other Wedgwood collections for a unique look
- Our Fine Bone China looks fantastic and provides superior strength
- White is the main colour of this item
- Featuring a beautiful White, Plain, Contemporary pattern
- Perfect to create a Contemporary and Modern, Minimalist look in your home
- Dishwasher & microwave safe
Jasper Conran White Mug
Marking the beginning of his work with Wedgwood, the Jasper Conran White and Strata ranges come in the purest form - either absolutely plain or with a subtle linear texture. These iconic pieces are designed for every day whether a stylish breakfast in bed, light lunch with friends or layered with the Platinum ranges to provide a grander statement.
- Product Article Number
- International Article Number
- 10,5 cm
- 8 cm
- 210 g
- 290 ml
Jasper Conran is one of the UK’s leading fashion designers and is seen by many as the epitome of British style. His career has spanned over 30 years, creating a signature aesthetic that mixes classic British elegance with a cheeky irreverent attitude. His signature style can be seen across a wide range of designs for womenswear, menswear, fragrances, interiors, books and Wedgwood tableware.
Learning his craft at Bryanston and then Parsons School of Art & Design in New York, Jasper Conran designed his first collection for Henri Bendel, New York. At just 19, Jasper Conran launched his debut collection at London Fashion Week. The following year he was elected to the London Designer Collections. His stylish and colourful collections for Wedgwood include a range of formal bone china dinnerware, updated for the modern day.
In 2001, Wedgwood approached Jasper Conran to design a collection of fine bone china dinnerware, launching with the Plain White and Strata ranges.
Enjoy Free Standard Delivery on orders over 175€.
Standard Delivery cost is 10€. Delivery times vary depending on destination and stock availability. Orders are usually delivered within 5-7 days after dispatch.