A Gift Message may not be included with this product.
The product may be Gift Wrapped for $6.00
The Wedgwood story began in 1759, when Josiah Wedgwood, aged just twenty-nine, started as an independent potter in Burslem, Staffordshire, England. He began to experiment avidly with clay, exploring its many possibilities.
More than 250 years later, our Wedgwood Collections are still designed in Staffordshire, England. Our designers and craftspeople use the best materials and blend traditional techniques with new methods to create products that are always beautifully proportioned, delicately considered and perfectly detailed -- resulting in luxurious products to delight everyday and stand the test of time.
Wedgwood.com ships from its warehouse in Wall, New Jersey, USA via UPS to business and residential addresses in the 48 contiguous states, Alaska, Hawaii or Washington, D.C.
- Shipping Rates are calculated based on the merchandise amount in the order and the delivery method selected.
- All orders must ship to a single address.
- UPS Shipping Methods include: Ground; 3-Day Select; 2nd Day Air; Overnight.
- UPS can not deliver to PO BOX or APO/FPO addresses.
- Non-engraved products ordered by 11am EST typically ship the same business day and will arrive in 1-6 business days (depending on the method selected).
- Engraved products ordered by 11am EST require 5-7 business days for production and will arrive in 1-6 business days after shipping (depending on the method selected).
For specific rates and a full list of shipping terms, view our Shipping Page
Our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with our products. In the event you are not satisfied with a product you receive you have 30 days from the date of purchase to return the product. Each shipment includes a pre-printed return form and return label to make the process as easy as possible.
For more information, please view our Returns Page